Sunday, January 3, 2010

Forever 21 Tie Dye Dress



Forever 21 Tie Dye Dress **SOLD TO ELLE**

Measurements:
Bust : Free.
Under the bust : 34" - 36" (half-smocked back)
Waist : Free.
Length : 33" from strap.
Size: L. Would fit UK12 - UK16 nicely.
Descriptions: Tie dye dress, who can resist it? It's been the 'in' thing for this year and I don't want to be left behind :P I love the colours. Got half-smoked back and adjustable ribbon to emphasize your waist ;) Perfect for those days when you want to dress simple (but chic) without putting on too much accessories and whatnot. Got deep V neck cut. I think it would fit a UK18 but it would be tight and you won't feel comfortable, unless you've got small waist :)
Reason for selling: I got this even though I know its a size smaller than my usual size. Blame the tie dye craze. And plus, I think this dress is too sexy for me :P

Our Price
RM35

No comments:

Post a Comment