Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deep Purple Blazer



Pictures credit to CuteGrannyVintage. **SOLD TO KAIREEN**

Deep Purple Blazer

Measurements (buttoned):
Chest:
38 inches
Waist:
34 inches
Length:
23 inches
Arms circumference:
14 inches
Size: Tagged size 10. Fits UK12 - UK14. Below UK12 will be oversized fit.
Descriptions: I fell in love the first time I saw it. I love love love the kebaya-ish details on the collar and the hem of the sleeves. Very unique, no? The cutting is also great for plus size.
Reason for selling: I initially bought it to wear at my sister's wedding reception, but then I realized my arms are too flabby for the blazer :( It is a size US10 (UK14) and I must say that it is true to it's size. So yeah. A UK16 like me cannot fit unless unbuttoned + the arms circumference is bigger :(

Our Price
RM28 (10% off)

Retail Price
RM34 including pos laju.

No comments:

Post a Comment