Saturday, February 13, 2010

Korea One Piece Dress




Korea One Piece Dress **SOLD TO ZULAIKA**

(including the flower brooch! NOT including the clincher)

Measurements: **email us**
Size: XXXL. UK16 - UK18 for loose fit, UK20 - UK22 for normal fit.
Descriptions: I love this. I really do. I had that I-need-to-get-this-dress-eventhough-its-4-sizes-bigger-than-me moment. When I first got it, the first thing I noticed was how soft and smooth the top part is. Not smooth like silk, but more like, something soft, maybe like lycra. I've seen this Korea dress many times before but in size way smaller. I really wanted to purchase it before but I never did because of the small size. Then last year, I saw the same dress, but in way bigger size! I was happy that I purchased it eventhough its really big. Because its too big, I never wore it. I'm letting it go so that other girls get the chance to wear and use this dress because it deserves to :)
Reason for selling: Too big for me, and I really need money :(

Our Price
RM40.00 including E-Parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment