Thursday, February 11, 2010

Toga Maxi Dress



Without flash With flash



Toga detail. Beautiful, yes?



Smocked at the back part for better fit!



Gorgeous hem!! :D

Toga Maxi Dress **SOLD TO ASHURA**

Measurements:
Bust : max 44inches
Waist : max 46inches
Hips : 48inches
Length : 50.5inches
Size: FREE. Fits UK10 to UK18.
Descriptions: It was love at first sight. This dress is SO beautiful that I thought it was glowing when I first saw it! I bought this dress without a doubt because it's so pretty, I couldn't resist. Plus, it is made from high quality lycra! Flows beautifully on your body ;) Smocked at the back part so you can imagine how comfy this dress is. Did I tell you how gorgeous the hem is?! YES IT IS SO GORGEOUS THAT I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF IT :D This dress hugs the right curves no doubt. You will feel like a modern Greek goddess instantly once you put on this dress!
Reason for selling: I'm really really need cash right now and I don't have any occasion(s) to wear this :(

Our Price
RM40 including E-Parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment